The characteristics of stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps and transportation precautions
Features of stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps
1. The stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps are made of stainless steel, which is particularly strong and strong. It has a strong anti-heavy impact function, which protects our life safety.
2. High strength: It is common to us. The toughness of metal and plastic is 20 times stronger than that of ordinary steel. It can be seen that choosing stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps is the right choice. It is *tougher than wood, *rich in high-pitched impact performance.
3. Corrosion resistance: It has the strongest corrosion resistance to carbon compounds and chlorine compounds, so that it can be used for a long time.
4. It will be very easy to install and save time, which can greatly improve the speed of the installation.
5. It is environmentally friendly and safe. There is no need to paint a layer of paint on the surface of the balcony stainless steel railings, and the wooden railings need to be painted. The paint may also cause harm to many people.
6. The use time is long, the stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps has strong corrosion resistance and impact resistance, and the use time is longer than other railings.
1. Stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps should be noticed during transportation. Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps should be handled with care during transportation. The place where you place the railing should be a place where hard objects don’t often touch; place the iron fence. The floor of the product should also be kept flat, and the railing should be firm during installation. If it shakes unstable, it will deform the railing over time and affect the service life of the wrought iron fence.
2. Stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps should be dusted regularly. Outdoor dust is flying, accumulating day by day, and a layer of floating dust will fall on the railing facilities, which will affect the color of the wrought iron fence and cause the damage of the protective film of the wrought iron fence. Therefore, the outdoor wrought iron fence facilities should be wiped regularly, usually with soft cotton cloth. good.
3. The stainless steel Balustrading Support Brackets & Clamps should be protected from moisture. If it's just normal outdoor air humidity, you don't need to worry about the anti-rust properties of the wrought iron fence. For example, in foggy weather, use a dry cotton cloth to wipe the water droplets on the wrought iron fence.